You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Magnolias_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I love our huge Magnolia Blossoms. They are so much larger than my hand! They don't smell very good though - but that's just my opinion. There is something so majestic about a huge old magnolia tree. As Christian's we are admonished to be rooted deeply in faith in Christ and love, that we may stand firm when the day of adversity comes, like these great old trees.

  • "...so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love,..." Ephesians 3:17
  • "Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith, just as you were instructed, and overflowing with gratitude." Colossians 2:6,7
Today I'm giving you a piece of this new kit that's available in my PayPal store. You can purchase this kit here, also in the right column of the blog or use the Buy It Now button below the preview.

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!






Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Magnolias_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster