You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Peas Please!  

Oh my, OH MY, oh MY!!!!! I have such a gem to share with you I couldn't wait for tomorrow's post! I've been out pick'n Peas!!! LOL Ok, time to make sense... I was looking through Digifree today and ended up at a blog who was talking about this site where she got wonderful Pea fonts. I do so wish I knew which site it was so I could give her a great big thank you hug! I had a couple of Peas and love them, but I had no idea there are TONS of them! She linked to kevinandamanda.com and it's such a beautiful and easy to use site by a very sweet girl. I couldn't find the Peas and dropped her a line. She wrote back very quickly and sent me the link to the Peas. I've just "picked a mess of peas" and you should too! I doubt you'll ever need any other handwriting fonts for your scrapping! So why are you still here? Praise God and GO! :)
Remember - JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Peas Please!

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster