You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Peonie2_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

It seems odd to me to hear so many stories on TV of people feeling the financial "pinch" these days and being completely unaware of how to optimize what they have. I have been surprised to find that not everyone has had to pinch every penny till it screams all their lives, because so many of us have. So I thought I'd share some things I do to save money and fill a need that could help someone. Soooo...

MoneySaverTip4: Sofa Repair
See the white strip in the sofa? The sofa had a fabric lining under the seat cushions that was attached to the wooden frame. Over time, it tore to shreds. I took a remnant of a sturdy fabric and laid it over the entire area exposed when the seat cushions were removed. I folded the unfinished edges generously underneath so no fraying would be an issue. Then I took flat headed tacks and hammered them into the wooden frame beneath all the way around the four sides. Replace the cushions and voila! It's worked for many years just fine and the only time it's an issue is when a cushion slides way out of place like in this photo. If I had used a matching fabric it wouldn't matter at all.

Don't be intimidated by doing repairs "the right way". When finances don't afford, any repair is better than none and improves your quality of life!

The total cost was $0 as I used an old scrap and tacks I already had and time spent was about 15 minutes! And how is this inspirational? We are to be good stewards of all God gives us! This is not only saving money, but recycling! Praise the Lord in ALL THINGS! If you'd like more of these, let me know and have a super day!

Today I'm giving you another gorgeous Peonie! Enjoy!
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!

Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ Peonie2_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster