You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Peonie_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

It seems odd to me to hear so many stories on TV of people feeling the financial "pinch" these days and being completely unaware of how to optimize what they have. I have been surprised to find that not everyone has had to pinch every penny till it screams all their lives, because so many of us have. So I thought I'd share some things I do to save money and fill a need that could help someone. Soooo...

MoneySaverTip3: Remote/Phone Stand
We have a telephone in our living room and needed somewhere convenient to put it. It's always nice to have a pencil and paper near the phone (and the TV) for notes too. We also developed a collection of remotes that needed a home so they were easily accessible and didn't get lost. BooBoo is showing you my handy solution! (And the gap you see in the sofa will be another tip!)
The answer was in the tiny collection of things my husband owned before we married that I wouldn't consider having where people could see. Isn't it lovely?
I had gotten four of these lovely pillows at T.J.Maxx on clearance. Later I found a remnant scrap of matching fabric at Hobby Lobby. It was only a couple of dollars and I got it thinking that if a pillow was damaged, I'd have fabric to repair it with, thus protecting the investment. Instead I ended up shaping it to cover this lovely item so that I could use it in the living room to hold all those items neatly and conveniently as this was the exact height of the arms of the sofa and love seat!! I have a Ponytail Palm plant that I keep in front of it so that no one notices this. Just for the record, the coffee table is out of place in this picture and that's Boo's toy box next to it.
The total cost was under $5 and time spent was about 10 minutes! If I ever need the fabric to patch pillows with, it's only temporarily fitted to this and can easily be undone (also for cleaning). And how is this inspirational? We are to be good stewards of all God gives us! This is not only saving money, but recycling! Praise the Lord in ALL THINGS! If you'd like more of these, let me know and have a super day!

Here's your goodie for today!
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!


Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


8 comments: to “ Peonie_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster