You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Your Grace Is Enough by Chris Tomlin  

I have another great worship song for you today:

Your Grace Is Enough by Chris Tomlin lyrics:
Great is Your faithfulness oh God
You wrestle with the sinner's heart
You lead us by still waters and to mercy
And nothing can keep us apart

So remember Your people
Remember Your children
Remember Your promise
Oh God

Your grace is enough
Your grace is enough
Your grace is enough for me

Great is Your love and justice God
You use the weak to lead the strong
You lead us in the song of Your salvation
And all Your people sing along

So remember Your people
Remember Your children
Remember Your promise
Oh God

Your grace is enough
Your grace is enough
Your grace is enough for me (x2)

So remember Your people
Remember Your children
Remember Your promise
Oh God

Your grace is enough
Your grace is enough
Your grace is enough for me

Your grace is enough
Heaven reaching down to us
Your grace is enough for me
God I see your grace is enough
I'm covered in your love
Your grace is enough for me
For me

MoneySaverTip25: Dishwasher Cabinet
To recap for new readers, my house was foreclosed, vacant and vandalized for years before I got it and needed everything while I had almost no funds. So, there was a dishwasher. Yeah! Not really. It didn't work and had pieces hanging off it, was filthy, really old and an eyesore. I wanted it removed for several years, but I was intimidated by the plumbing aspect and didn't think I could physically get it out. I got no help, so there it was, ugly and wasting precious cabinet space.

One day I screwed up my courage and tore into it. Hated even touching it, it was so icky. Well, I got it past the point of no return and couldn't go farther. I called a sister-in-Christ who had a handy husband and, God bless Bobby, he came over - from another town!!! and he finished pulling it out and got it to the road for me. God bless you Bobby where ever you are!

:) Now what did I see? A huge cavity in my cabinets! I couldn't get a new one; couldn't have afforded to run it even if I had one (they cost a lot in utilities). But I saw cabinet space, which was sadly lacking in my old kitchen. Back to Lowe's or Home Depot - I used them both. And I told them I wanted to build a shelf in the middle of it. They helped me figure out how to do it and though actually doing it was a bit tricky, with God's help I did it and stained it all to match! I measured for doors to cover it and got matching hinges and knobs. Sadly that part didn't go as well. I just wanted flat pieces of wood that I'd stain to match the cabinets. That would be good enough for me. Apparently it would take equipment I didn't have and so a man working there said he'd do it for me and to leave the stuff with him. Yup, that was the end of that, God bless him. But I have been so blessed with all that extra storage space all these years! Would be nicer if there were doors to hide it away, but this is GREAT!

And a last thought on those old kitchen cabinets...way too expensive to replace the doors to update them, but just replacing the nobs with simple brass ones for $1.98 completely changed the feel of the room. Soooo nice!

The total cost was almost nothing and time spent wasn't bad. And how is this inspirational? We are to be good stewards of all God gives us! This is not only saving money, but recycling! Praise the Lord in ALL THINGS! If you'd like more of these, let me know and have a super day!

Today I'm giving you a Pepperoni Pizza for all your summer picnic & party LOs. I made this years ago using a free action called PizzaPizza!
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


7 comments: to “ Your Grace Is Enough by Chris Tomlin

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster