You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

RedBudBranchPaperOverlay_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Here's the latest in my Jenna book. This will be the first page - when they met. Click to enlarge if you like.
PolkaDots & Stripes lynnegrievesonuk@yahoo.co.uk; HappyFrame http://tracireed.com/teamblog; Mittens & Holders http://digitreats.typepad.com; StampFrames & Binder http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/index.htm.

It seems odd to me to hear so many stories on TV of people feeling the financial "pinch" these days and being completely unaware of how to optimize what they have. I have been surprised to find that not everyone has had to pinch every penny till it screams all their lives, because so many of us have. So I thought I'd share some things I do to save money and fill a need that could help someone. Soooo...

MoneySaverTip18: Twister Ties
We all get lots of twister ties from products we buy, bread, electronics, etc. Instead of throwing them out, collect them neatly like this and put them in your utility drawer for the next time you need one. They extra long ones are golden - take good care of them! Next time you need to close something just pull one out; they come out easily. Use them to close a bag; loosely attach a vine to it's supports; group computer cables together so they don't look so messy, don't go buy something special just for that - use your twister ties! I don't save the paper ones as the plastic hold up better for reuse and there are plenty of them.
The total cost was $0 and time spent was 0 minutes - no trip to the store! And how is this inspirational? We are to be good stewards of all God gives us! This is not only saving money, but recycling! Praise the Lord in ALL THINGS! If you'd like more of these, let me know and have a super day!

Today's freebie is a RedBud Branch Paper that can also be used as an overlay.
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


8 comments: to “ RedBudBranchPaperOverlay_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster