You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

RedbudClusterQP_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

It seems odd to me to hear so many stories on TV of people feeling the financial "pinch" these days and being completely unaware of how to optimize what they have. I have been surprised to find that not everyone has had to pinch every penny till it screams all their lives, because so many of us have. So I thought I'd share some things I do to save money and fill a need that could help someone. Soooo...

MoneySaverTip12: Nails, Screws, Nuts & Bolts
In the process of normal home upkeep we acquire an assortment of small hardware - and often we have to buy more than we use or extras come with a kit we buy. Don't throw them away, store them in a well marked storage unit like this one I paid about $12 for. Labeling makes it quick and easy to find what you need and to put away new leftovers. This keeps you from wasting money rebuying something you had extras of, but threw out. It also doesn't add to the land fills. This keeps them neat and tidy in a small area! You'll end up with plenty to share which is always a good thing!
The total cost was $1.05 including tax and time spent was about 10 minutes! And how is this inspirational? We are to be good stewards of all God gives us! This is not only saving money, but recycling! Praise the Lord in ALL THINGS! If you'd like more of these, let me know and have a super day!

It's tremendously sad that the world is so evil that I have to say this, but this is a picture of SISTERS!!!!
Today I'm offering you a choice between a floral printed ribbon and a solid pink one. I used my Redbud gift that I gave you not long ago.
Credit: I adapted the ribbon from one by Gunhild.

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ RedbudClusterQP_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster