You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Violets_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Violets is in answer to a request. A fellow scrapper said she scraps 8.5x11" and puts them in page protectors in a standard binder and that is so flexible for her as she adds pages and other momentos. When I first started digiscrapping I made all 8x10's for the same reason and that they can be readily printed anywhere for a standard price. So, given that I've got about 300 pages that size I put these 4 QPs together to see if any of you are interested. $1.99 at my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now Button below the preview to purchase. Today I'm giving you the white fancy edged picture frame - enjoy!






If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ Violets_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster