You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

You Are My King by Passion  

Here's another great worship song:

You Are My King by Passion lyrics
I'm forgiven because you were forsaken
I'm accepted, You were condemned
I'm alive and well
Your spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again

I'm forgiven because you were forsaken
I'm accepted, you were condemned
I'm alive and well
Your spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again

Amazing love, how can it be?
That you, my king. would die for me
Amazing love, I know it's true
Its my joy to honor you
Amazing love how can it be?
That my king would die for me
Amazing love I know it's true
Its my joy to honor you
In all I do
I honor you

I'm forgiven because you were forsaken
I'm accepted, you were condemned
I'm alive and well
Your spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again

Amazing love how can it be
That you, my king would die for me
Amazing love, I know its true
It's my joy to honor you
Amazing love how can it be?
That you, my king, would die for me
Amazing love, I know its true
Its my joy to honor you
In all I do I honor you

You are my king
You are my king
Jesus, You are my king
Jesus, You are my king

Amazing love, how can it be?
That you, my king, would die for me
Amazing love, I know it's true
Its my joy to honor you
Amazing love, how can it be?
That you, my king would die for me
Amazing love I know it's true
Its my joy to honor you
In all I do I honor you
In all I do honor you

These are some of my autumn kits available for purchase very affordably. Click images to see details and Buy It Now buttons.Bottle Caps has 54 high resolution elements including the alphabet, numbers, some punctuation, decorative symbols and 10 DIFFERENT BLANKS!!! It's adorable and I'm pricing it so everyone can have it - only $1.99 at my PayPal store. You can easily recolor them too! Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now Button below preview to purchase.








Today I'm giving you this fun cluster I made with Bottle Caps. See how great they recolor!Bottle by marta_waniek@web.de; Spills adapted from www.MediaMilitia.com.

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ You Are My King by Passion

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster