You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Your Love Oh Lord by Third Day  

Here's another fabulous worship song - I hope you take a moment to watch. It could change your day...or your life!

Your Love Oh Lord by Third Day lyrics
Your love, oh Lord
Reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness stretches to the sky
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains
Your justice flows like the ocean's tide
I will lift my voice
To worship You, my King
I will find my strength
In the shadow of your wings

These are some of my autumn kits available for purchase very affordably. Click images to see details and Buy It Now buttons.Today's gift is this great English Ivy. Enjoy!
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Your Love Oh Lord by Third Day

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster