You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

GlassTilePaper_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

  • "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows." Psalm 23:5
MoneySaverTip31: Napkins & Paper Towels
I don't buy either one. It's a never ending expense that uses trees and ends up in landfills. I use cloth napkins, but normally we simply eat neatly and even though they are in our laps, they stay clean a long time (we each are using the same one at every meal-at our own seats). It makes such a nicer table too. There is a warmth to a home with a table cloth and cloth napkins. I actually keep the table set all the time. It's so pretty! It also saves time. I wash, dry and put them back on the table. Next meal it's already ready! Instead of paper towels I use rags. This is my spring/summer table. I have a lovely fall/winter set too. We all look forward to the change of the table heralding the new seasons each year. Just to be completely honest, I do keep a package of generic napkins that I use only for draining the rare fried food on. A bag of napkins can last us years.

The total cost for not using paper products was $1 or 2 per napkin and the rags are simply old dish towels and such that have past their use for dishes.

This is my spring/summer table:
The table cloth was $10 at Bed Bath & Beyond after a coupon; napkins 6 for $1.99 at Walmart; dishes $16 for service for 4 at Walmart; glasses $2.36 @ at Walmart; candlesticks $14.99 for the set at Service Merchandise; candles $.68 @ at Walmart; bunny & chick salt and pepper set by Halmark $6 on clearance and the napkin rings $3.99 @ at Bed Bath & Beyond.

This is the fall/winter table in it's Christmas version with my dear girlfriend who I MISS! I need to call her tonight! Normally I use the same dishes as above, but this is china bought discontinued on close out sale for very little. The table cloth was $10 at Bed Bath & Beyond after a coupon; gold napkins 6 for $1.99 at Walmart; the same gold dishes $16 for service for 4 at Walmart; glasses $1.99 @ at Walmart; red glass chargers $9.99 @ at Walmart; the same candlestick set $14.99 at Service Merchandise; candles $.68 @ at Walmart; snowmen placeholders $1 @ on sale at Hobby Lobby and the napkin rings $3.99 @ at McRae's (painted to match). And how is this inspirational? We are to be good stewards of all God gives us! This is not only saving money, but recycling! Praise the Lord in ALL THINGS! If you'd like more of these, let me know and have a super day!

Today I'm giving you a luscious paper of Glass Tiles. :)
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Link expired. Now available in my PayPal store. If you can't find it e-mail me.
Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


15 comments: to “ GlassTilePaper_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster