You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Great Is The Lord Our God by Darlene Zschech  

Update - Thank you to everyone who has been praying for Jenifer - she has been moved to a regular room! God has been doing absolute miracles in her condition and it now looks hopeful. She still needs a lot more miracles, but He is able, if it is His will. Again, THANK YOU and please keep it up!

Oh how I LOVE this song! Please take just a moment and let your heart seek our magnificent Lord!

The Potter's Hand by Darlene Zschech lyrics
Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Savior
I know for sure, all of my days are held in your hands, crafted
into your perfect plan
You gently call me into your presence guiding me by Your Holy Spirit
Teach me dear Lord to live all of my life through Your eyes
I'm captured by Your holy calling
Set me apart, I know you're drawing me to yourself
Lead me Lord I pray

Chorus:
Take me, Mold me, use me, fill me
I give my life to the Potter's hand
Call me, guide me, lead me, walk beside me
I give my life to the Potter's hand

You gently call me into your presence guiding me by your Holy Spirit
Teach me dear Lord to live all of my life through your eyes
I'm captured by your Holy calling
set me apart, I know your drawing me to yourself
lead me Lord I pray

Now don't you just fell SO MUCH BETTER?

These are some of my autumn kits available for purchase very affordably. Click images to see details and Buy It Now buttons.On this gift I used elements from my kits: Stained Glass Butterflies, Oodles of Ribbons, Jasmine, Meadow Life, Warm Autumn & my freebies Grass & Dirt Stain, Grass Yellow. The ribbon and string on my corn husk tag were adapted from http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/index.htm. Click my kit names to go to their listings for details and Buy It Now buttons.If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ Great Is The Lord Our God by Darlene Zschech

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster