You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

GuitarFrame_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

It seems odd to me to hear so many stories on TV of people feeling the financial "pinch" these days and being completely unaware of how to optimize what they have. I have been surprised to find that not everyone has had to pinch every penny till it screams all their lives, because so many of us have. So I thought I'd share some things I do to save money and fill a need that could help someone. Soooo...

MoneySaverTip30: Temperature
Any day you are able, turn the heat/air OFF and if it's cool, put a sweater on, and if it's warm, open your windows! As airtight as today's homes are, and filled with man-made furnishings expelling chemicals into our air, it's a great thing to air our homes out regularly anyway. Buy two $20 box fans and put one in a window on the cool side of the house blowing in and one on the hot side blowing out. This creates airflow through the house, especially if you don't open every window in between. Have you forgotten how wonderful a breeze feels? Use ceiling fans. Remember screen doors? I love mine!

When you do use your heat/air, set the heat a little cooler than completely comfortable and the air a little warmer than completely comfortable. When using the heat, set it down at night and during the hours no one will be at home during the day. A programmable thermostat is a good investment. Be sure to put a new filter in your return every month. Cuddling under cozy blankets in the evening is a delicious thing to do and a sweet memory.

Another thing we do is heat the house only enough that pipes don't freeze, then use a safe space heater behind me (and my blanket) when I'm working here. Being in a small space with three sides closed in, heater stays in this area and helps a lot.

And how is this inspirational? We are to be good stewards of all God gives us! This is not only saving money, but recycling! Praise the Lord in ALL THINGS! If you'd like more of these, let me know and have a super day!

Here's a Guitar Frame for all those musical LOs - hope you enjoy!
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


7 comments: to “ GuitarFrame_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster