You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

JennasBluebird_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I just read a news blurb about a local church. The pastor said it takes "minimal time and energy" to worship with them.

Think on that. God tells us that He requires our ALL. We give Him our lives as LORD and MASTER when we ask Him to forgive our sins and save us, hence He owns ALL of us, our time, talents, energy, everything is His completely. He tells us if we don't love Him more than anything, even our families, we aren't worthy of following Him. We are commanded to "take up our cross daily" and follow Him. We get out of this relationship what we put into it.

Is it really wisdom to seek out a worship that requires the least from us? Do you really want the least relationship with your God? Do you think that you can be "just enough of a Christian" to slip into heaven, but not enough to cost you anything at all? Your salvation cost heaven EVERYTHING. God gave His very best to live and die for you. He didn't try to slip by with the least possible. Will anyone with this goal hear "Well done thou good and faithful servant, enter in." on the day of Judgment? Enlighten us, Oh Lord and have mercy!

Today's gift to you is this adorable bird Jenna made in Bible class! Enjoy!
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!

Thank you all so very much for your support this year - your visits, your comments in posts and e-mail, and especially your prayers for the mission of this blog - to share the love of Christ, for an entire year now! Wow! I'm completely blown away by all God has done, including blessing me with such cherished new friends around the world! Recently I started expiring some of the links for the free gifts I've given you every day this year and have collected them into kits to sell in an effort to recoup some of the expense of running the blog. A special hug and deep gratitude to those of you who have bought something to help! God bless you! To say THANK YOU to ALL OF YOU in a more tangible way, I'm putting the entire store on sale from Saturday the 12th through Saturday the 19th! If you buy two kits, you can have a third kit of equal or lesser value FREE! Just e-mail me at lynette@lynettesphotoart.com and tell me the kit names you want and I'll send you a PayPal invoice. Or you can just use the Buy It Now buttons for the two most expensive items and then e-mail me the name of your choice of FREE KIT. Now's DEFINITELY the time to scarf up on all my goodies including several fall kits and a winter one - NO LIMITS! There are 51 kits for sale now, so there's something for EVERYONE! Thank you for helping in this work for God! Click image to go to the store.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 comments: to “ JennasBluebird_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster