You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Kiwi_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Every once in a while, a seemingly-simple email comes around that ends up being quite profound. This is one of them. A dear friend of this blog shared it. Click to enlarge if you can't read them.
"Awesome!! We complain about the cross we bear, but don't realize it is preparing us for the dip in the road that God can see and we cannot. Whatever your cross, Whatever your pain, there will always be sunshine, after the rain.... Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall; But God's always ready, to answer your call.... He knows every heartache, sees every tear, a word from His lips, can calm every fear... Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night, But suddenly vanish, by dawn's early light... The Savior is waiting, somewhere above, to give you His grace, and send you His love. May God fill your day with blessings!! Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!"

MoneySaverTip26: Kinkade Prints
I had gone to a Kinkade store and signed up for their mailing list. They periodically send beautiful newsletters of his new work. Rarely they sent a postcard. Too pretty to throw away. One day I realized I had collected three post cards with his new work on them...add a $2 Walmart frame and voila! These frames are the same maroon in my bedroom curtains and duvet. (Wallpaper was here when I bought the house - not my choice!)
The total cost was $ 6.48 including tax and time spent was about 10 minutes. And how is this inspirational? We are to be good stewards of all God gives us! This is not only saving money, but recycling! Praise the Lord in ALL THINGS! If you'd like more of these, let me know and have a super day!

Today's gift is a Kiwi slice. I made this using a free brush by Hannarb.
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


10 comments: to “ Kiwi_by_LynettesPhotoArt

  • Digi Free
    September 2, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

  • deltalady6
    September 2, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

    Love the food theme, thanks! And I LOVE the cartoon story! I had to copy it to send to several people. Thanks for sharing & blessings!

  • Keryn
    September 3, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

    Thank you for the Kiwi Fruit Lynette,
    I love these and often just cut them in half and eat the flesh out with a spoon....lol

  • Anonymous
    September 3, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

    FYI - "Kiwi's" are from New Zealand, NOT Australia. The people of New Zealand are very sensitive about being referred to as Australian.

  • Anonymous
    September 3, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

    How often we forget what God has done for us and wha He continues to do for us as we go about our daily struggles!

  • CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search
    September 3, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 14 post on Sep. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

  • DigiGift
    September 3, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

    Thank you very much for all new freebies you have published.I would like to inform you that we placed link to your post on our web site DigiGift - The Digital Scrapbooking Freebies List, where you will be able to share in your work among other people .
    Please see our article "03 September 2009 - freebies and tutorials list - 1 of 2". 
    If you are not interested in publishing please inform us.
    Thanks once again.!!
    The DigiGift Team.

  • Anonymous
    September 3, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

    you are always so generous. thanx a bunch!!

  • CactusFreek
    September 4, 2009 at 3:04 AM  

    I dunno if i agree with that cartoon and what was said after it.
    Jesus wants us to give our heavy loads to him. For him to be the first one we turn to when we are struggling.
    The daily cross we must carry is heavy, but i don't think God has a "suck it up and live with it" attitude about it just because he knows that it's for our own good :o/

  • Lynette
    September 4, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

    Dear Cactus Freek,

    Good morning and thanks for writing! Means so much when you do.

    I agree with what you have said and see you and I have received this cartoon and the text I quoted from it after the pictures quite differently. I am looking at it again now as I’ve read your letter and, for myself, I feel it’s saying what you have said, that it’s encouraging us that we never need carry it alone and He’s always right there, listening to our prayers, helping, caring and comforting us. I see the pictures themselves simply showing us that there is a good and loving reason for the particular cross each of us has and it’s for our good, that if we could somehow lighten it we would miss the benefit that was it’s purpose. When I reread it I don’t see it saying that Jesus expects us to carry this burden alone, but rather to walk each step with Him right by our side, learning to rely on Him more daily, not in our own strength. That the purpose of the cross is to help us develop that deep and abiding intimate love relationship with Him that will last through the worst trials in this life and will sustain us. I agree with you that it isn’t a matter of “suck it up and live with it”. Not at all. I agree with you and guess we just understood this little cartoon and it’s text differently.

    Thanks again for writing and please feel free to anytime!
    God bless you and yours,
    Lynette

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster