You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Lipstick_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

MoneySaverTip32: Lipstick
So, we each have "our" lipstick, then they quit making it. Now we have to find a new one. Have you ever bought one that actually worked on the first try? Normally I try several and NONE look good on. Do you buy things like Clinique that give you a gift with purchase? Do those shades work for you? So much wasted money! Ouch!

Years ago I tried something new. When I used the last of a makeup product, I cleaned up the nice little container that screws shut and saved it. Then I took parts of the rejected lipsticks and mashed and mixed them all together in that container. It was gorgeous! Somehow the colors mixed together always look good on me! I haven't wasted a bit of lipstick in decades! And doing it this way, I also don't waste the large amount of lipstick that is normally wasted in the holder when you use it down to it's holder. I dig it out with a clean nail file and add it to my mix! Voila!

The total cost was $0 - instead saving all I'd already invested in bad shades of lipstick. It takes only minutes every few months and the little tub fits in any purse. And how is this inspirational? We are to be good stewards of all God gives us! This is not only saving money, but recycling! Praise the Lord in ALL THINGS! If you'd like more of these, let me know and have a super day!

Today's freebie just HAD to be the lipstick from Pampering Time. Enjoy!
Pampering Time has 25 large, high resolution treats to pamper yourself with. $4.99 at my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button below preview to purchase. FYI - my grandmother crocheted this tablecloth when she was young.







Pampering Time 25 Elements
Tea Pot
Tea Cup & Saucer
Adorned Letter
Crocheted Tablecloth
Candle Cluster
Red Glass Pitcher
Towel Cluster
Purfume
Lipstick
3 Nail Polishes
Kuku Clock
Alpha & Numbers
2 Film Frames
2 Coffee Bean Frames
Coffee Bean Bar
2 Buttons
Gold Frame
12” Bow Wrap
Lyre
Book

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Link expired. Now available in my PayPal store. If you can't find it e-mail me.
Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


8 comments: to “ Lipstick_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster