You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

LoveWordArtFrame_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST for my dear friend and sister-in-Christ Jenifer. I've asked before, but this time it's terribly serious and I covet everyone's prayers of faith for this mighty woman of faith. Thank you SO much.

Love is giving someone what they NEED, not what they DESERVE. It's worth pondering.

For those who miss the Boo updates, here she is with Daddy - all 4.5 lbs of her at 11 mo. old now. Still not a beauty, but a cherished member of the family. I love this gift and hope you will too. With a lighter picture behind, the area under the word art will be slightly darker and richer like on my blog banner. I did a delicate combination of graphic pen and actual photo to add interest to the background picture and keep the focus where I wanted it.
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT ON THIS GREAT SALE - IT ENDS SATURDAY - DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SCARF UP EVERYTHING YOU'VE BEEN WANTING!
Thank you all so very much for your support this year - your visits, your comments in posts and e-mail, and especially your prayers for the mission of this blog - to share the love of Christ, for an entire year now! Wow! I'm completely blown away by all God has done, including blessing me with such cherished new friends around the world! Recently I started expiring some of the links for the free gifts I've given you every day this year and have collected them into kits to sell in an effort to recoup some of the expense of running the blog. A special hug and deep gratitude to those of you who have bought something to help! God bless you! To say THANK YOU to ALL OF YOU in a more tangible way, I'm putting the entire store on sale from Saturday the 12th through Saturday the 19th! If you buy two kits, you can have a third kit of equal or lesser value FREE! Just e-mail me at lynette@lynettesphotoart.com and tell me the kit names you want and I'll send you a PayPal invoice. Or you can just use the Buy It Now buttons for the two most expensive items and then e-mail me the name of your choice of FREE KIT. Now's DEFINITELY the time to scarf up on all my goodies including several fall kits and a winter one - NO LIMITS! There are 51 kits for sale now, so there's something for EVERYONE! Thank you for helping in this work for God! Click image to go to the store.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ LoveWordArtFrame_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster