You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

PurpleFlower_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Update: Jenifer is home! Huge thank yous to everyone who has been praying for her! Please don't stop as she still has a long way to go, but it is truly a miracle that she is home. We praise You Lord for Your mighty works!

A friend in Christ shared this lesson with me that God taught her. It's awesome if you can grasp it. The situation was a common unpleasant mess in life that we encounter regularly. God gave her this scripture.

  • "But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God's interests, but man's." Matthew 16:23
It didn't seem to apply. Then God showed her the end of the verse and showed her that she was so absorbed in her own thoughts on what she was going through, what others might be thinking about it, and her own feelings, that she no longer had her mind set on God's interests, but rather they were on man's - hers. Wow. This has been a big eye opener for me and I'm in prayer that He help me with it in my own life. I hope it helps you too.

These are some of my autumn kits available for purchase very affordably. Click images to see details and Buy It Now buttons.Here's your gift for today - hope you enjoy!
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ PurpleFlower_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster