You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

SnackCake_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

It seems odd to me to hear so many stories on TV of people feeling the financial "pinch" these days and being completely unaware of how to optimize what they have. I have been surprised to find that not everyone has had to pinch every penny till it screams all their lives, because so many of us have. So I thought I'd share some things I do to save money and fill a need that could help someone. Soooo...

MoneySaverTip28: Stores and Shopping
Every normal woman has favorite stores where she loves to shop, or for me "window shop". It's just something in our genetics I think. Well, here comes another "oh too obvious" money saving tip - make a list of your favorite stores - AND STAY OUT OF THEM!!! LOL! Ration visits so you stay in financial control. Of course that applies to all stores except Lynette's Photo Art where you should shop daily to help support the mission of this blog to share God's love with a lost and dying world that needs Him so desperately. ;) Hugs to you all and have a great day!

Praise the Lord in ALL THINGS! If you'd like more of these, let me know and have a super day!

Here's another fattening freebie - I made it years ago with a free action called SnackyCake.
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ SnackCake_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster