You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

WarmAutumn_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Warm Autumn has 40 unique and rich pieces, large and in high resolution for your fall layouts. Only $4.99 at my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now Button below preview to purchase. Today I'm giving you a piece of this wonderful kit to try out. I made these corn husk dolls years ago. The gorgeous paper of fall leaves in a puddle was taken by my daughter.





This two page layout uses my Ants & Leaves from Warm Autumn, Cutsie Tootsie Mushrooms (and others):
This two page layout was made using items from several of my kits which can be found in the side columns or just click their names below:

Bird - Boutique Birds
Frames - Oval Frames
Papers & Card - Fabulously Worn Cards
Border - Elegant Grunge Frame
Paper Dolls - Buttons, Threads & Paper Dolls
Leaves - Warm Autumn
Ribbon - Oodles of Ribbons

This was made with Stained Glass Butterflies, Oodles of Ribbons, Luscious Jungle, Warm Autumn, Jasmine and Meadow Life:

Warm Autumn has 40 pieces:
1 alpha w/numbers
2 flowers
4 wood flowers
1 pinecone
6 papers
1 fuzzy weed
3 lichen
1 stone pile
1 wood stump
1 leather strap
2 corn husk dolls
1 tag w/string
2 buttons
3 leaves
2 branches
3 12” borders
4 oval frames
1 rectangular frame
1 flower frame
Leaf texture on yellow paper by unknown designer; string in tag & buttons by http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/index.htm; TMS_leaf_CU; 4 leaves by http://lescrapdangel.canalblog.com.

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ WarmAutumn_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster