You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

ButtonKittySing_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

  • "Do not get drunk with wine, for that is dissipation, but be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord; always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father. Ephesians 5:18-20
Speaking as one who tried almost everything before I gave my life to God and accepted Jesus as my Savior, I have had drink and most of the other things of the world that people do to "feel good; to have pleasure"...and not one of them can hold a candle to how it feels to be filled with the Holy Spirit of God! When in His manifested presence, there are no words to adequately describe the feeling. I will tell you this, it will ruin you for anything else in this world. Nothing satisfies after that, except being with Him more and more. Sure gives you a really excited take on spending eternity with Him!

Now to your freebie! This is number three of a set of four. If you've missed any, scroll back. First of all I want to say that though I painted these, Hello Kitty is the property of Sanrio and I am not trying to steal them! These are free and for personal use only.

That said, Hello Kitty was such a HUGE and happy part of our lives raising my daughters that no scrapbooking I would do of their childhoods would be complete without her! I still adore her now. LOL, even though they are grown now, I bought myself a Hello Kitty book just last year! Just can't keep from smiling when I look at her pretty self! I know it's unconventional to use a drop shadow inside a charm, but I personally really love my treasures "floating" in their acrylics! Hope you do to!
These are some of my autumn kits available for purchase very affordably. Click images to see details and Buy It Now buttons.If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ ButtonKittySing_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster