You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

ChipboardFlower2_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

A dear sister-in-Christ sent me this and I think it's so special I'm sharing it with you and praying it for all of you too. I hope you are blessed.

Dear God,

I don't know all of the challenges my friend has,
but YOU know EVERYTHING.
I hear their silence;
YOU hear their pleas.
I see their laughter;
YOU see their tears.
I see when they give,
YOU see what's been taken from them.
I see their beautiful appearance;
YOU see the scars in their soul.
I experience their faith;
YOU know their doubts.

My prayer for them God, is that YOU give them everything
they may need and bless them abundantly.
Boo has turned one year old and I'm going to celebrate with a fabulous sale for you! Hasn't she turned out cute? So here's the skinny - everyone who buys any kit in my store (60 kits available now) that's $3.99 and up will receive my brand new Grungie Goodies kit free! Sale now through Nov. 3rd. After this sale you can find Grungie Goodies in the store, so don't be late! Grungie Goodies has 8 large cool Frames (seen in Boo's picture), a Grungie Alphabet with upper and lower case, Numbers & Punctuation, a Swirl, a Border, 2 doodled Flowers and 2 grass clumps - everything in the same grungie look! So now's the time to go grab everything you've been wanting, and don't miss all the fall and winter kits! Happy birthday BooBoo baby - Mommy loves you!

Use the Buy It Now Buttons or e-mail me a list for multiple purchases that you only want to check out once for and I'll send you a PayPal invoice. Each night I will e-mail the free kit to everyone who has purchased a kit of $3.99 and up.

Today's gift is the second of a set of three fall colored Chipboard Flowers - enjoy!
These are some of my autumn kits available for purchase very affordably. Click images to see details and Buy It Now buttons.If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ ChipboardFlower2_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster