You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

JesusWA_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

"Whatever you focus on increases." from The Noticer by Andy Andrews

This is in keeping with yesterday's encouragement to keep our eyes on Jesus and not on the world around us and it's troubles. When we focus on the difficulties and lack in our lives, it increases. When we focus on Jesus and our walk with Him, it increases. Mr. Andrews is simply restating the Bible principle of keeping our eyes on Jesus/God.

To help us remember this, today's gift is a gorgeous 5" "Jesus" word art. The detail is so beautiful! Enjoy!
C from Paris: Yes it is stylized, and big hugs and thank yous to you and Deltalady6 for all the comments! Thank you to EVERYONE who writes!! Oh, and C, long ago you asked what my blinkie is - it's two gorgeous Macaws, you know, the huge parrots, with a butterfly flying across it and occasionally lighting up like a firefly. I made it with the Macaw paper I gave you quite a while back.

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 comments: to “ JesusWA_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster