You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

MarchingAntsArch_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

  • "Come now, you who say, 'Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, and spend a year there and engage in business and make a profit.' Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away. Instead, you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we will live and also do this or that."" James 4:13-15
  • “[Warnings and Instructions] Do not boast about tomorrow, For you do not know what a day may bring forth.” Proverbs 27:1
I don't like bugs, but these Metal Ants are just too cute. I can't wait to use them in an autumn LO! Today I'm giving you an 8" row of Ants marching in an arch, complete with special shadows. If you missed the individual ants without shadows, or the row of them marching, scroll back a couple of days and grab them - and don't forget to read the posts while you're there!These are some of my autumn kits available for purchase very affordably. Click images to see details and Buy It Now buttons.If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Link expired, now available in my store. If you don't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


7 comments: to “ MarchingAntsArch_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster