You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

PurpleLeaf_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Just a note to all of you - I don't know why, but Digifree has been picking up the wrong previews for ages now, so you aren't seeing my freebies on Digifree. It's sad because they've been such adorable ones and I hate that many who would have come haven't because they didn't see them on the search engine. Supposedly that automated system is to pick up the image with "preview" in the name closest to the actual download link. It worked that way with few exceptions for this last year and now not so much. SO, again I remind you I have at least one great freebie for you daily, and each time you see a kit for sale, there's a freebie with it too, so there are often MANY freebies in a day, so come every day no matter what you do or don't see on the engines! And of course, the entire reason I do all this is in hopes you will read the post and be touched by our awesome God, so...please read when you come for my gifts! Scroll back and see what you've missed!

  • "Jude, A servant of Jesus Christ (the Messiah), and brother of James, [writes this letter] to those who are called (chosen), dearly loved by God the Father and separated (set apart) and kept for Jesus Christ: May mercy, [soul] peace, and love be multiplied to you." Jude 1,2
I love the richness of this passage for so many reasons, but what I'd like to point out today is that we are "separated, set apart and kept for Jesus Christ by God the Father". Wow. That is awesome! But what I want us to notice is that we are "set apart and separated" from the world, from those who are not in Christ, who live by worldly wisdom and lusts.

We should hold this close to our hearts to keep us from conforming our thoughts, beliefs and behaviors to what we see around us. We are not to be like the world, but rather to be His light in this darkness that will draw others to salvation in Christ Jesus. If we live our lives like the world, there is no difference for them to see in us and no reason for them to desire what we have.

Just as Jude was a "servant of Christ", so are we who have taken His name and asked for Him to save us. So let us SERVE and be useful, profitable servants in His work here. Let us conform to the example Christ gave us of how to live in the Bible and let the Holy Spirit of God use that to draw others to Him and save them from the fires of hell.

This is especially a word for today's "Christian churches" who have chosen to water down God's Word and become more worldly every day in the quest to "bring people in". It does no good to bring people into the church if they do not find genuine salvation in Christ Jesus when they come in - it's just another social club and money making venture. The judgment of God will be severe for all those who do this while wearing His name.

These are some of my autumn kits available for purchase very affordably. Click images to see details and Buy It Now buttons.Today I'm giving you this gorgeous, high resolution Purple Leaf from a Sweet Potato plant. Enjoy!
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Link expired, now available in my store. If you don't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ PurpleLeaf_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster