You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

RoseOfSharon5_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

  • "Don't be deceived, bad company corrupts good morals." 1 Corinthians 15:33
It really does matter who we spend our time with and what we watch, listen to and read.

Yes, we are to take the Gospel (Good News) to the lost, but the majority of our fellowship time needs to be with those of like faith so that we can encourage one another on to greater maturity in Christ, not to be soiled by the sin of this world. We need to fill our minds and spirits with His Word both in print, song, speech and what we watch. And don't forget that Christ lives in you as a blood bought child of God - He is seeing and hearing everything you do!
  • "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" 2 Corinthians 6:14
Rose Of Sharon has 8 highly detailed blossoms, even a double blossom with a bee in it! $3.99 at my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button below preview to purchase. Today I'm giving you one of the flowers so you can see how lovely this kit is.






If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you don't find it there, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ RoseOfSharon5_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster