You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Roses_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

As a horse wears blinders to keep him from becoming disturbed by what's going on around him. We also need to diligently keep our focus on Jesus so that we don't allow what's going on around us to disturb us. Sounds very elementary, but it's absolutely crucial for us to do this every moment of every day so we stay on His path and aren't derailed by what's going on in the flesh.

Note about the "Abstract" gift I gave you two days ago - a comment brought my attention to the fact that though I had meant to give the brush, I gave the png instead. My error, but it's still fully usable.

Roses is a HUGE collection of 49 soft, gorgeous roses in seven different color sets of seven roses each and a breathtaking paper of solid roses! (White, yellow, lavender, pink & yellow, pink & gold and a texturized set in yellows, oranges & pinks.) $5.99 in my PayPal store. Click the image to see the exquisite detail. Click the Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase. Today I'm giving you a truly lovely overlay border made with this kit - enjoy! The roses are shown actual size on the 12" white sheet in the preview.







If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Roses_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster