You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Tether_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

  • “Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart.” Psalm 37:4
I've heard it preached that this means that when you love God, He will give you what you want.

I think we need to look a bit deeper. If we are "delighting" ourselves in the Lord, then our heart's desire is for Him and all things connected to Him: being in His presence; continual awareness of His living in us; ability to discern when He is speaking to us and also to know when it's the enemy or the flesh; spiritual maturity; to be used in His service; to be honored with chances to share Him with others, etc. Then the rest of the verse is in harmony - "He will give you the desires of your heart"! That would be true in two ways...He will give us these things of Him that we desire because we "delight" in Him, and also, He actually gave us these very desires when we "delighted" in Him! So...when we delight in Him, He first gives us these new desires in our heart and then promises to fulfill these desires! Awesome!
  • "But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul." Deuteronomy 4:29
And here's today's gift for you - enjoy!If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours only, then available in my store. If you don't find it there, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


8 comments: to “ Tether_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster