You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

WhiteFlower_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

In The Noticer by Andy Andrews, he addresses our "perspective". It's a powerful truth that our "feelings" are ruled by our "perspective". He used the example of a homeless person eating Vienna sausages and sardines under a pier at the beach. He could see it that way or as "dining on surf and turf with an ocean view", remembering many have no food at all.

It's that old cliche - have an attitude of gratitude! Do like Jesus teaches us and thank our Heavenly Father for all good things, not just once in a while, but all the time as He gives them to us constantly, and watch your spirits soar!
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you don't find it there, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ WhiteFlower_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster