You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

YellowMum_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Many people struggle with understanding the Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Firstly I'd like to remind us that He's already told us that:

  • "'For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,' declares the LORD.
    'For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways
    And My thoughts than your thoughts.'" Isaiah 55:8-9
That said, I've heard two ways of illustrating the Trinity that work for me. Hope it helps you!
  1. The egg. There is the shell, yoke and albumin, but they are all fully "egg", though separate entities.
  2. A man can be a son, husband and a father, but all are the same one. Obviously this works with "woman" also.
Today's gift is a gorgeous Mum from my Warm Autumn Kit.
Warm Autumn has 40 unique and rich pieces, large and in high resolution for your fall layouts. Only $4.99 at my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now Button below preview to purchase. Today I'm giving you a piece of this wonderful kit to try out. I made these corn husk dolls years ago. The gorgeous paper of fall leaves in a puddle was taken by my daughter.






Warm Autumn has 40 pieces:
1 alpha w/numbers
2 flowers
4 wood flowers
1 pinecone
6 papers
1 fuzzy weed
3 lichen
1 stone pile
1 wood stump
1 leather strap
2 corn husk dolls
1 tag w/string
2 buttons
3 leaves
2 branches
3 12” borders
4 oval frames
1 rectangular frame
1 flower frame
Leaf texture on yellow paper by unknown designer; string in tag & buttons by http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/index.htm; TMS_leaf_CU; 4 leaves by http://lescrapdangel.canalblog.com.

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours only, then available in my store. If you don't find it there, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ YellowMum_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster