You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

BlSavior_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I love the detail in the text on this one, and I especially love knowing my Savior personally! If you haven't met Him yet and you'd like to, e-mail me and I would be delighted to help you meet Him! He's waiting for you with arms wide open and a heart made of love! He made this entire creation just so you'd have somewhere to exist while you had the choice to love Him back! We were made to love Him!

Since the detail is so cool, I hated shrinking it enough for the button and loosing that detail...so...maybe you would like the full sized version too! Enjoy!

I made this text years ago with an action I got from Al Ward at ActionFX. His freebie actions were the first I found when I was first learning and they helped immensely! He is an expert in PS to be sure and has written books than can help you learn. Check him out!
These are some of my autumn kits available for purchase very affordably. Click images to see details and Buy It Now buttons.If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ BlSavior_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster