You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

ButtonDunes_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I LOVE this picture from Bonnie Carter at The Maltese Scrapper. Thanks so much again for all your sharing Bonnie! It reminds me of the sugar white beaches of Destin, Fl and a warm happy time with my family when the girls were little and we went there. We brought some of that beautiful sand home and I kept it in a dishpan so we could stand it in and wiggle our toes in it whenever we wanted! So much fun!

  • "Indeed I will greatly bless you, and I will greatly multiply your seed as the stars of the heavens, and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your seed shall possess the gate of their enemies. In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice." Genesis 22:17-18
God is speaking to Abraham here and referring to the fact He would send Jesus, the Son of God and Savior of the world, through Abraham's descendants. Through Jesus, all the nations would be blessed, as He would pay the price to redeem us from hell and teach us the way to life eternal. It's up to us to choose life through Jesus Christ or eternal damnation if we reject Him. Seems like an easy choice to me!
My Thanksgiving gift to you is my biggest sale yet! It's definitely time to grab everything you've been wanting!

No limits, no exceptions. From today through Sunday the 29th, buy any kit and get a second kit of equal or lesser value FREE! Just use the Buy It Now Buttons and e-mail me the name of the free kit you want...or...if you are buying a lot and want to check out only once, e-mail me the list and I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

I would greatly appreciate your supporting this blog by shopping my PayPal store. There are 63 gorgeous kits in the store, so there's something for everyone. God bless you and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

On my preview I used my Warm Autumn Kit and stitches by www.totlebugz.com; note by http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/index.htm; alpha by http://rina-creative.blogspot.com/.
These are some of my autumn kits available for purchase very affordably. Click images to see details and Buy It Now buttons.If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ ButtonDunes_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster