You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

CastleCharm_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Hope you are having a great day! If you have repented of your sins and asked Jesus to be your Savior, then you are a daughter of the King! The Bible tells us that God adopts us as His children at our salvation and since He's the KING, that makes us daughters of the King! Fun?! Now that isn't so we can get all puffed up with the sin of pride as if we have somehow earned this honor, but it is a happy truth! S0 for all us blessed "princesses"...

My friend Leilani made a precious kit called CindersDream last year which you can find at Fairydustprincess-Magicmaker. It really captured the little girl in me, so I made this charm using her background, castle and carriage. I altered the hanging loop from Kirsty Smith at Harryandtatesmum. This was so popular when she and I gave it away last year that I thought those who missed it might like another chance at it. Hope the little girl in you enjoys it!
These are some of my autumn kits available for purchase very affordably. Click images to see details and Buy It Now buttons.If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ CastleCharm_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster