You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Flower_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Today's gift brings to mind the simplicity of a child and what our Precious Lord said about them:

  • "And they were bringing even their babies to Him so that He would touch them, but when the disciples saw it, they began rebuking them. But Jesus called for them, saying, "Permit the children to come to Me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it at all." Luke 18:15-17
He was not saying that we must receive Him in our childhood years as is clear by the fact that He taught adults. Why teach them how to be saved if it weren't possible because of their age? But rather He was referring to that state of being of a child, where our hearts are open and fully trusting, where we love freely and believe what we are told without doubt. Let's strive to do just that!

Today's gift is another in my grungy doodles set - enjoy!These are some of my autumn kits available for purchase very affordably. Click images to see details and Buy It Now buttons.If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me.. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Flower_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster