You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

JesusIsLord_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

This is such an important one. These are perilous times for souls. Our society has decided it's superior, some how more intelligent, to "embrace" all religions as equal. Surely we should love and respect all people. But for religions to be equal they would all have to be true. Believing a lie with all your heart does not make it come true.

Truth is the anchor of all life. Truth is not open to opinion nor does it "change with the times". Something is either true or it isn't. There is positively no value in devoutly believing something that is not so and no kindness in letting another believe a lie that will doom them for eternity and not telling them the way to salvation. I can believe I am a man all day with all my heart, but come nightfall, I will surely still be a woman.

That doesn't mean that a person of a different faith is bad or is any less important or not loved by God. It does mean he is deceived by the enemy of our souls and is believing a lie and for us to pretend it is equal to the truth is for all of us to live the childhood story of The Emperor's New Clothes. Everyone pretended to see clothes because the King thought He was wearing fine new clothes, but in truth, he was naked. His belief that he was finely clothed did not alter the fact that he was naked.

  • Acts 4:12 "And there is salvation in no one else: for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men, by which we must be saved." Jesus Christ.
We have been told it's "unloving" to believe another's religious beliefs are wrong and "hateful" to say something that could save his eternal soul. I propose that it is the ultimate in "unloving" to know there is but one true and living God and He in His right to dictate any terms He wishes for obtaining the gift of eternal life from Him, has declared once for all ages that no one comes to the Father but by Jesus the Christ. John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me."

So, in love for every soul that may visit here, I will dare to tell you the truth, because all of our eternal souls depend on us believing and obeying the truth and not a lie.

I made this button using Annie Manning of PaintTheMoon's PTM Naturally kit. It's one of my very favorites. You should check out her store.
here.
These are some of my autumn kits available for purchase very affordably. Click images to see details and Buy It Now buttons.If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
NEW LINK - thanks Deltalady for letting me know there was a problem with the link!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 comments: to “ JesusIsLord_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster