You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

RainbowJesus_by_LyneetesPhotoArt  

I have never been a denomination and never will be. Anyone who obeys God's plan of salvation is saved and my brethren. I wear Christ's name alone as He alone died for me.

  • "... each one of you is saying, 'I am of Paul,' and 'I of Apollos,' and 'I of Cephas,' and 'I of Christ.' Has Christ been divided? Paul was not crucified for you, was He? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?" 1 Corinthians 1:12-13
Jesus Himself prayed for unity in His followers at the last supper. Not unity based on compromising the truth and conforming to the world, but unity based on adhering to the truth in God's Word.
  • "...That they may be one, just as We are one; I in them, and Thou in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, that the world may know that Thou didst send Me, and didst love Me." John 17:22-23
  • "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed my the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2
The church in America is largely missing this and being deceived into thinking there is virtue in "unity" at any cost and so they are perverting the gospel of Christ and many souls who are being told they are saved, are lost still. He prayed for our unity for the purpose of the world knowing that God sent Him and loves Him. That is not unity to embrace all false gods and false doctrines just for the sake of unity. There is no value in believing a lie with a sincere heart. That does not make the lie come true. Are you willing to wager your eternity on a lie?
These are some of my autumn kits available for purchase very affordably. Click images to see details and Buy It Now buttons.If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ RainbowJesus_by_LyneetesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster