You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

SandCastle_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I love those huge sand sculpture events they have. Once in a while I will catch a picture of them and they are soooo cool! Just takes a different kind of artist I guess...like the ones that carve such fabulous things out of ice! Both of them do this knowing their beautiful projects will be entirely erased and gone forever in just a little while. I love to go back over mine and enjoy them over and over. T'would make me veeery sad if they disappeared within hours of making them!

  • "Come now, you who say, 'Tomorrow or today, we shall go to such and such city, and spend a year there and engage in business and make a profit.' Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away. Instead, you ought to say, 'If the Lord wills, we shall live and also do this or that.' But as it is, you boast in your arrogance; all such boasting is evil. Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do, and does not do it, to him it is sin." James 4:13-17
My Thanksgiving gift to you is my biggest sale yet! It's definitely time to grab everything you've been wanting!

No limits, no exceptions. From today through Sunday the 29th, buy any kit and get a second kit of equal or lesser value FREE! Just use the Buy It Now Buttons and e-mail me the name of the free kit you want...or...if you are buying a lot and want to check out only once, e-mail me the list and I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

I would greatly appreciate your supporting this blog by shopping my PayPal store. There are 63 gorgeous kits in the store, so there's something for everyone. God bless you and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

On my preview I used my Warm Autumn Kit and stitches by www.totlebugz.com; note by http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/index.htm; alpha by http://rina-creative.blogspot.com/.

This gorgeous sand castle is from one of my favorite's, Bonnie Carter The Maltese Scrapper. She has something new every day and it's always fabulous! Thanks Bonnie! *hugs*
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ SandCastle_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster