You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

SunHolyAnointedOne_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

  • "You turn things around! Shall the potter be considered as equal with the clay, that what is made should say to its maker, 'He did not make me'; or what is formed say to him who formed it, 'He has no understanding'?" Isaiah 29:16
  • "Professing to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures." Romans 1:22
My Thanksgiving gift to you is my biggest sale yet! It's definitely time to grab everything you've been wanting!

No limits, no exceptions. Tomorrow, Sunday the 29th, is the LAST DAY to buy any kit and get a second kit of equal or lesser value FREE! Just use the Buy It Now Buttons and e-mail me the name of the free kit you want...or...if you are buying a lot and want to check out only once, e-mail me the list and I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

I would greatly appreciate your supporting this blog by shopping my PayPal store. There are 63 gorgeous kits in the store, so there's something for everyone. God bless you and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

On my preview I used my Warm Autumn Kit and stitches by www.totlebugz.com; note by http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/index.htm; alpha by http://rina-creative.blogspot.com/.

The sun is in Annie Manning of PaintTheMoon's PTM Naturally kit. It's one of my very favorites. You should check out her store.
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ SunHolyAnointedOne_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster