You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

BracesWA_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

As I think of harvest time, my mind turns to the scripture that addresses a problem that always crops up when God is performing wonders in His church. Anywhere that God Almighty is manifesting Himself in power, there are always those who fake manifestations, fake prophesy, fake any aspect of what God is doing for real in that fellowship. It should be no surprise that this happens. The enemy of our souls fell from grace because he wanted equality with God (something we Americans are doing daily, presumptively living like we are equal to God and have the right to change His Word or ignore it entirely). Everything that is genuine and real in God's kingdom, satan fakes in his. Ephesians 2:2 So of course there will always be those faking manifestations of God when God is moving in power. This is what Jesus said about it:

Matthew 13:24

  • He presented another parable to them, saying, "The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field.
  • But while men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed tares also among the wheat, and went away.
  • But when the wheat sprang up and bore grain, then the tares became evident also.
  • And the slaves of the landowner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
  • "And he said to them, 'an enemy has done this!' And the slaves said to him, 'do you want us, then, to go and gather them up?'
  • "But he said, 'No; lest while you are gathering up the tares, you may root up the wheat with them.
  • 'Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, "first gather up the tares and blind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn."'"
By our fruit we make ourselves know. Matthew 7:16
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 comments: to “ BracesWA_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster