You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

ShimmeringAngel_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

  • "Every good thing bestowed and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation, or shifting shadow." James 1:17
I just made a note from my Rejoice and Penguin World kits to enclose in my daughter's Christmas gift and thought it might bless you to read it. Click to enlarge and Merry Christmas!
Today's gift is another part of my new Shimmering Angel Kit. Shimmering Angel is a HUGE kit of the most elegant and sparkly things! It was so gorgeous that I made another huge kit, Shimmering Angel 2, to go with it. Use these gorgeous kits as the silver you see or you can recolor every single item to your own taste! That makes these kits infinitely customizable and an unbelievable value at $7.99 each. I am giving away a piece a day, but will not be giving away the entire kit.

Since so many of you are loving Shimmering Angel, I have a fabulous SPECIAL for you! You can now receive both kits for only $12 at my PayPal Store, saving $4! Instant download! Click SPECIAL image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now Button below the preview to purchase the SPECIAL.

If you don't want the SPECIAL and only want to buy one of the kits, click the two kit images to go to their full details and Buy It Now Buttons.







Full details and credits for Shimmering Angel here and Shimmering Angel 2 here or click their images.

Here's another very SPECIAL OFFER to help you celebrate Christmas! Receive both Rejoice and Penguin World together for only $10 (saving $4) and also receive this adorable 30 piece Add On kit as a bonus! And as always, I'm giving you a gift to sample the kits - enjoy! Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now Button below the the preview to purchase the entire bunch for only $10!





If you don't want the SPECIAL and only want to buy one of the kits, click the two kit images to go to their full details and Buy It Now Buttons.
Full details and credits for Rejoice here and Penguin Word here or click their images.If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours. The full kit is available in my store now.
Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ ShimmeringAngel_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster