You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

NationalLampoon’sChristmasVacationChristmasTreeTemplatew/Lights  

Many of you have been posting that you can't download the freebies and get "invalid link" messages.

This is because the links have expired. Please note that immediately following the download link on every post I have been stating they were only good for 24 hrs. There is also a freebie with every kit for sale and they have been left active indefinitely. That means at any given moment there is the current day's gift and 77 other freebies available.

For about a year and a half I left every gift available, but as the need to raise money to support the blog increased, I had to start the store. In an effort to offer a wide variety of kits in hopes that there would be something to appeal to everyone and some might actually buy them and help out, they take a lot of space in my 4shared account. This makes it necessary for me to do as others have and only have the freebies available for 24 hrs., then delete them off the server to make room for the next gift.

I hope this clarifies the situation for everyone so no one needs to be disappointed. I'm doing the best I can with what I have to work with. THANK YOU for your support and your comments! They mean a lot to me. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you all!
Now, so many of you have written that you missed this template that I've re-uploaded it for you and am offering it again. Hope you don't miss it this time! Enjoy! If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments.
I would happily have made it a QP, but other's TOU won't allow. The lights allow so the template includes the glowing light bulbs on my cords and sockets to give you a head start! It's a layered .psd created in CS3 so just clip your pictures and papers to the template layers. Only the lights layer has shadows included. Credits are below so you can go grab all the rest of the elements and thanks to all the designers! It's a big file so I won't be offering this long due to limited on line storage so go grab it now and have fun!

Credits for my LO: Word Art http://pushingpixels4u.blogspot.com; Cookie Numbers http://sentimentalstyle.blogspot.com; Star - so sorry I have no idea; Lights http://rondasscrap.blogspot.com; Santa Cluster file name mof_SB_Naughty; Background overlay (I altered a lot) marta_waniek@web.de; Stripes www.deviantdesigner.blogspot.com; Snowflake Swirl colouryourlife.canalblog.com; Mittens Youandi DigiDesign by Fryske; Bow http://jasminolya.blogspot.com

Download here for a brief time. I'll leave it up a bit longer than 24 hrs. as it was so popular and so many asked for it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


10 comments: to “ NationalLampoon’sChristmasVacationChristmasTreeTemplatew/Lights

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster