You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

EngravedHeartLocketAlpha_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Engraved Heart Locket Alpha is one of the wonderful parts in my MEGA KIT My Woman's Heart. For those who don't want to purchase the full kit, here you can buy only the Engraved Heart Locket Alpha with Numbers and a Blank locket for only $1.99 in my PayPal Store. Click the images to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now button below the image to purchase. As always, I have a lovely freebie for you at the bottom of the post - it's a word art made using these charms.

These two page layouts were made using Foil Papers, Grungie Elegance, Tin Frames, Engraved Heart Charm Alpha & Elegant Grunge Frame:





All the details for My Woman's Heart and a Buy It Now button are here. Go check it out - it's absolutely gorgeous and a very special kit!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ EngravedHeartLocketAlpha_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster