You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

GlamorousNewYear_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Everyday IS the day that matters the most.

This is important to grasp. It is only our relationship with God Almighty and the Lord Jesus Christ that we have today that matters because our eternal destination rests on that relationship on our last day on earth. Yesterday wasn't our last day, so yesterday wasn't the most important day in our lives, no matter how great an impact it has in other ways. No one will get to heaven because they were a faithful Christian yesterday, or last year, or because their mother was a godly woman. We will face eternity based only on whether we are "in Christ Jesus", washed clean of our sins by His saving blood, or not. No further discussion. Nothing else matters. Be sure you have repented of your sins and asked Jesus to be your Savior, then been immersed in water baptism in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit NOW. It is the MOST important thing in life, no matter how busy you are with other "things" that are passing away and will have no eternal impact on you. If you need help getting saved, please e-mail me at lynette@lynettesphotoart.com and I will be honored to help you. Make it a truly Merry Christmas this year - be saved!

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download today's gift here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ GlamorousNewYear_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster