You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

GlamorousNewYear_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

It is not by accident that preaching has moved from hellfire and brimstone to only "God is love". The devil, our enemy who only kills, steals and destroys, has manipulated man to this tragic error in the leadership of churches because he knows:

  • A God only of love does not convict us of sin.
  • A God only of love does not motivate us to stop sinning.
  • A God only of love won't really send anyone to hell.
  • Belief in a God only of love allows us to continue living in whatever sin we wish.
The result is humanity living any way they wish, ignoring all the commandments God has given us, ignoring even the plan of salvation He has given us at such great price, and then being shocked at the judgment when they are sentenced to an eternity in hell.

Be wise. Read God's Word. Obey His plan of salvation as He does not have to honor and will not honor any other way to heaven (and escaping hell). Let's all make this a GREAT new year with our eternal safety secured and wrapped in His Holy and loving Hands!

If you need help please don't hesitate to write me lynette@lynettesphotoart.com.

I have a fantastic gift for you to help start the new year BRIGHT! Everything in the store, all 70 kits, are 50% off (except the Shimmering Angel Special Combo Pack and Rejoice/Penguin World Special Combo Pack which are already greatly reduced)! Minimum purchase must be at least $1. Perfect for catching up on all your scrapping projects! Just e-mail the list of kit names you want to lynette@lynettesphotoart.com and I'll send you a PayPal invoice. As soon as you pay, I e-mail you the download links! Don't miss this fantastic opportunity and please support the work of this blog with your purchases. Merry Christmas!I made this sale graphic using my newest kit, Glamorous New Year. Glamorous New Year is a sparklingly elegant "black tie" kit of 54 pieces for any formal layouts, proms, weddings, anniversaries, and of course, New Years. Unique elements include gowns, tuxes, cake, word arts, party hat, a mask and confetti and star spills...click the preview below for a complete list and Buy It Now Button. Today's gift is another piece from my Glamorous New Year Kit. I'm giving a piece away daily, but if you want the entire kit you will need to purchase it.






If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ GlamorousNewYear_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster