You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

GlamorousNewYear_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

God could stop the devil and end all suffering this very instant.

God wanted fellowship with those who would love and desire Him.

Without the presence of evil and suffering there would have been no choice to be made. All mankind would by default "love and obey" God. He would have nothing more than robots who had no choice. Not very satisfying.

Without the presence of evil and suffering in this world, we would have no way to appreciate His holiness, love and fellowship with Him.

His goal was to give us a clear choice so we can choose to love and obey Him and have that genuine "happily ever after" with Him in heaven.

His goal never was for our "happily ever after" in worldly terms, but rather happily ever after eternally which is what really matters.

I have a fantastic gift for you to help start the new year BRIGHT! Everything in the store, all 70 kits, are 50% off (except the Shimmering Angel Special Combo Pack and Rejoice/Penguin World Special Combo Pack which are already greatly reduced)! Minimum purchase must be at least $1. Perfect for catching up on all your scrapping projects! Just e-mail the list of kit names you want to lynette@lynettesphotoart.com and I'll send you a PayPal invoice. As soon as you pay, I e-mail you the download links! Don't miss this fantastic opportunity and please support the work of this blog with your purchases. Merry Christmas!I made this sale graphic using my newest kit, Glamorous New Year. Glamorous New Year is a sparklingly elegant "black tie" kit of 54 pieces for any formal layouts, proms, weddings, anniversaries, and of course, New Years. Unique elements include gowns, tuxes, cake, word arts, party hat, a mask and confetti and star spills...click the preview below for a complete list and Buy It Now Button. Today's gift is another piece from my Glamorous New Year Kit. I'm giving a piece away daily, but if you want the entire kit you will need to purchase it.







If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ GlamorousNewYear_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster