You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

GlamorousNewYear_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

A place many Christians get messed up and their faith injured is when they believe God has told them to go somewhere or do something and when they obey, their lives seem to fall apart.

For the sake of this discussion, we will assume that it was indeed God guiding them and they didn't "miss it".

It is wrong to assume that just because God has told us to go here or do this, that He's promising a "happily ever after" (in worldly terms) outcome from this action.

It is true that His will for those who love and obey Him is for our good, but it is our true and ultimate good He wants and that can be diametrically different than our fleshly concept of what is good for us right now. Remember, God has told us:

  • "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:9
My opinion of what would be good for my children would be no illness, abundant provision, only happiness all their days. What if God granted me my fleshly prayers for them? Without hardship and lack, they would never develop spiritual fruit, godly character, a deep and enduring effective walk with their God, a deep understanding that He is their provision and not the money in their pocket or their jobs, and countless other things. These are the genuine "good for us".

Without allowing us to go through trials and hardships, even suffering, we would never mature in Him. We would never be useful in His kingdom. We would be like the house built on the sand that could not stand when the storm came.
  • "Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." James 1:2-4
Muscles are not made strong without resistance.

I have a fantastic gift for you to help start the new year BRIGHT! Everything in the store, all 70 kits, are 50% off (except the Shimmering Angel Special Combo Pack and Rejoice/Penguin World Special Combo Pack which are already greatly reduced)! Minimum purchase must be at least $1. Perfect for catching up on all your scrapping projects! Just e-mail the list of kit names you want to lynette@lynettesphotoart.com and I'll send you a PayPal invoice. As soon as you pay, I e-mail you the download links! Don't miss this fantastic opportunity and please support the work of this blog with your purchases. Merry Christmas!I made this sale graphic using my newest kit, Glamorous New Year. Glamorous New Year is a sparklingly elegant "black tie" kit of 54 pieces for any formal layouts, proms, weddings, anniversaries, and of course, New Years. Unique elements include gowns, tuxes, cake, word arts, party hat, a mask and confetti and star spills...click the preview below for a complete list and Buy It Now Button. Today's gift is another piece from my Glamorous New Year Kit. I'm giving a piece away daily, but if you want the entire kit you will need to purchase it.






If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ GlamorousNewYear_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster