You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

GlamorousNewYear_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

First, our touch of God's love for today:

  • “I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]” (John 16:33)
Now, something new and exciting for the blog!

I've thought of something new and fun to do for you! I haven't seen it done anywhere else and I hope you like it. Laying a bit of groundwork - I've been giving you at least one daily gift (each product for sale has a freebie too) and a message each day for about a year and a half now. In December I decided to try something new to cut down how much time this requires and try to get my life (and health) back in a better balance. So I made a special kit for the season and gave a piece of it away each day, also offering the full kit for sale to support the blog, stating that I would not be giving the entire kit out in the freebies and to get the full kit you will need to purchase it. I think I gave 27 or so pieces of the Shimmering Angel Kit out, then I started giving you pieces of my Glamorous New Year Kit.

This has saved me some time by only having to make and upload one preview for the search engines and saves space on my limited file storing on line. That's been good, but the down side is that many seem to have thought that since the same preview is on the engines daily that it's the same freebie? I did think to put "daily download" on one preview, but the fact is that traffic has really dropped and I think that's why. If people would actually read my posts, they would know that I'm giving different pieces away every day. You can lead people to freebies, but you can't make them read! :) I've also gotten messages that they "can't find any freebies" on my site...if people would read, the download links have been at the very bottom of every post in the same spot for a year and a half. They are at the bottom in hopes that people will read the messages, which is my entire reason for the blog, and possibly might purchase something to help out.

Also, for the most part, only one woman posts me at all for ages now. Thank you again Deltalady! I'm human too and it makes a difference to connect with all of you through posts and e-mails. It means a lot. Just so you know, Deltalady has already gotten a RAK from me in the past for being so good to post...you could too!

Now my fun new idea! For everyone who is actually reading this post, I have given away a freebie with the post selling Glamorous New Year and as of today, 16 other daily download gifts from this kit. That's 17 freebies from the kit. Everyone that e-mails me the file names of just 10 of those freebies at lynette@lynettesphotoart.com, I'll e-mail you the download link to get the entire kit for free! This offer is good today only. This is to reward those who come faithfully and actually read and to encourage others to also. You are very important to me, I pray for all of you who come and those who might come. If you like my gifts enough to download, I would so appreciate your posting me. Today's gift is a bonus add on mask/element to the kit.
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours. The full Glamorous New Year Kit is available in my store and list of contents here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ GlamorousNewYear_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster