You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

JeweltoneVelvets_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Jeweltone Velvets has 24 rich, soft velvet elements in 8 matching sets. Click Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase for $2.99 at my PayPal store. Today I'm giving you an add on to this kit to try.






If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ JeweltoneVelvets_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster