You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

KalPaper1_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

In my town for years there have been huge billboard advertisements for a church that say, "God isn't mad at you, NO MATTER WHAT!".

  • "He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him." John 3:35-36
  • "[ Unbelief and Its Consequences ] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness"
    Romans 1:17-19
  • "But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God"
    Romans 2:4-6
But there is glorious peace and joy for those who repent of their sins and take Jesus Christ as their Savior:
  • “For You, O Lord, are good, and ready to forgive [our trespasses, sending them away, letting them go completely and forever]; and You are abundant in mercy and loving-kindness to all those who call upon You.” Psalm 86:5
THANK YOU to those of you who have taken a moment to thank me for re-posting the National Lampoon Christmas Tree Template. Hugs!

My gift for you today is a kaleidoscope paper. Even if I don't use it as a paper, I sometimes use portions of it as patterns and textures. Even an overlay. Hope you can use it - it's so pretty!If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ KalPaper1_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster