You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Rejoice_RibbonWrapAddOn1_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

My thought for today isn't really mine. My youngest daughter who moved far away in October has just had her first Christmas away from home, though she's lived far away before, and now she just had her birthday, only her second away. Her new pastor and his wife gave her a rose for every year she's lived. They explained that as each rose is different, some more beautiful and perfect than others, just as the years of our lives, yet all together, they make a gorgeous bouquet/life. I thought that was awesome! Be blessed!

So, yesterday I I told everyone that if you e-mail me the file names of 10 of the 17 freebies I have given you from my Glamorous New Year Kit, I'd send you the download link for the entire 53 piece kit. Sadly, only Deltalady has take advantage of this great free offer. Congrats Deltalady - that's the second RAK kit you've gotten for coming, reading and posting regularly! Enjoy!

For the rest of you, read yesterday's post and see that you've missed a great free kit, a reward for those who actually read the posts.

Today I've got a frame cluster for you made from my Rejoice and Ribbon Wraps Kits. Tomorrow you get the other one. Both kits are available in the store. Rejoice. Ribbon Wraps.
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here for a limited time, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Rejoice_RibbonWrapAddOn1_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster